Monday, December 15, 2014

Lovin' the light

After a foggy Saturday, Sunday morning's light was a treat.

When I stepped out the door for morning chores, I could hear one of the resident red-tailed hawks screaming. I scanned the trees, and spotted it perched at the top of a tall fir tree.
I was hoping to get lucky and catch it taking flight, but it was treat enough to see and hear it.

That evening, the setting sun kissed the eastern clouds.

From our house we often see more sunset color in the east than we do in the west.

That's just one of the quirks perks of . . .

2 comments:

Susan said...

How I envy your sun! Lovely photographs, Michelle.

Unknown said...

The light coming through the trees, the fall leaves still colorful on the grass-covered ground, and sunset colors in the clouds...what beautiful winter gifts.