Thursday, July 23, 2015

My magic trick

I'm mailing Bart's and Marta's fleeces to their buyer today. Little Marta's fleece weighs just over two pounds, but big Bart's weighs more than my scale's five-pound limit. I got out my biggest box. Hmm; Houston, we may have a problem.
But I have my methods. Those thin plastic bags are my stage assistants. Using my arms, legs, and body, I play "constrictor snake" and squeeeeeze the excess air out, twisting the neck of the bag to hold the vacuum. It took a few tries this time, but in the end, the deed was done!

Fleece buyers have commented on my ability to pack a fleece; fortunately, no one has yet said they've been knocked down or out by a fleece-Jack-in-the-box!

That's it for today from . . .

2 comments:

Susan said...

I was just thinking about that - exploding fleece boxes!

Retired Knitter said...

Wow. I am impressed.